Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE.....

There are a lot of sites in which you can find your mate if you are still alone:) I know people around me who met someone on the internet and get married soon. However, before I read the related articles, I didn't know that the percentages are so high.


Researches say that every one of five couples met on the internet. The more interesting thing is that fifty million of these people does not have even electricity at their homes! They are mobile users and it is supposed that they charge their telephones at their neighbours:) As we can see, the importance given to this issue is really high. People write their characteristics on their accounts and look for the ones who suits best for them. This sounds like buying food from a market but this is real. Actually there are lots of people successful in this.


What are the results? As in real life, we cannot say that these marriges are perfect. Also, it is announced that 20% of these marriges end up because of the internet, too. Many people think that it is worth taking risk because you can find happiness just by taking risk. So, the choice is yours ;)

2 comments: