Monday, May 14, 2012

APPLICATIONS FROM THE INTERNET!!!


As you know, every day a lot of exams are made in Turkey and many people attend to them. I have recently applied an exam. As it has been four years since I attend an exam like this, I haven’t been aware of the fact that the system has changed.Firstly, after my application, I reached the system via internet and get my password. From now on, I would follow the every step on the internet. I waited to learn my exam place and I looked at my account everyday on the site. In the past, our exam places were sent to our homes in an envelope. But this method is more time saving. And, it is also good for saving the environment, because you don’t waste paper. After the exam places are announced, I looked at the place of my school on Google Maps. It shows everything beneficial for you to learn how to go to a place. I looked at it, and a day after, I went to see with my eyes. I found my school as I put it myself with my hands. Special thanks to Google Map. J I will take my exam and the following process is to wait for the results. This means I will be on the internet checking my account continuously. And then, I will search what I can do with my result again, of course, on the internet.
Actually, if you have a good internet connection, this will be one of your helpers to find a good job, if you use it correctly and beneficially of course. Good luck J

No comments:

Post a Comment